Tuition and Fees

The Fenn School recognizes the importance of a diverse community; families should not hesitate to apply because of financial circumstances. Financial aid is available solely on the basis of demonstrated financial need. Requests for financial aid are made at the time of application. Fenn's NAIS SSS school code is 3136Please contact Tory Hayes '02, Interim Director of Admission and Financial Aid, for inquiries regarding application fee assistance.

+ PAYMENT PLANS

To reserve a spot at Fenn, each student’s deposit is due on or before April 10. We offer three payment plans to help match a family’s financial situation:

Plan 1: Tuition may be paid in full on or before July 1. Plan 2: The first tuition payment of 65% is due on or before July 1. The remaining 35% is due on or before October 1. Plan 3: Families may pay tuition in ten monthly installments from May 1 to February 1 through FACTS Management Company.

Fenn now accepts Mastercard and Visa for tuition and fees. Please note there is a convenience fee for this service. Please select "Fenn Tuition and/or Fees" when completing payment.

+ FINANCING OPTIONS

FACTS offers an interest-free ten-month payment plan beginning on May 1 that allows families to avoid making lump-sum payments for tuition. There is a $43 enrollment fee per family for this plan. LEARN MORE OR ENROLL IN FACTS

+ TUITION INSURANCE

The Fenn enrollment agreement covers the entire school year. The fact that school fees are paid in installments does not constitute a fractional contract. If, subsequent to July 1 of any year, a student is absent, withdrawn, or dismissed from the school, the obligation to pay the tuition continues as though the student were in fact still enrolled for the entire year.

In view of this unconditional obligation, the Tuition Refund Plan is offered to parents. This plan insures fees (prepaid and due) in the event of absence or separation according to the terms of the policy. The Tuition Refund Plan is strongly recommended for all families. Please contact David Platt, Assistant Headmaster for Finance and Operations, at 978-318-3524 or dplatt@fenn.org, with any questions.

TUITION RATES 2017-2018

  • Grade 4                $33,620
  • Grade 4 ILP          $41,380
  • Grade 5                $34,860
  • Grade 5 ILP          $42,620
  • Grade 6                $36,810
  • Grade 7                $37,500
  • Grade 8                $38,480
  • Grade 9                $41,820
     

+ STUDENT ACTIVITY FEES 2017-18*

*Excludes fees for Academic Tutoring and Instrumental Music Lessons

Student Transportation

  • One-Way Transportation AM or PM $2,750
  • Round-Trip Transportation $3,990

Athletics Fees

  • Hockey (includes transportation) $655
  • Tennis (includes transportation) $170
  • *Financial Aid not available for Hockey or Tennis

Band Fees

  • Beginner Band $380
  • 2nd year Band $620
  • Concert Band $620
  • Jazz Band $380
  • Concert Band or 2nd Year Band AND Jazz Band $710
  • *Music in the Parks (required for Concert and Jazz Bands) not to exceed $100

Overnight Field Trips (approximate)

  • Grade 5/5ILP $275 to $325
  • Grade 7 $650 to $750
  • Grade 8 $250 to $300
  • Grade 9 $500 to $700

Extended Day After School Program (until 6:00pm daily)

  • Hourly Rate $15